- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience or to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Most single item orders are sent via courier, on a 24 hour service.
Larger single orders, such as the largest wardrobes, and multiple item orders, such as bedroom sets, are palletised and sent on a 48 hour service.
Garden furniture is larger again and is sent via a 2 man delivery service. This can take up to 7 working days depending on your location within the UK.
Whichever method we use to send your items, you will receive a notification direct from the carrier to inform you of expected delivery date and time.
If your delivery is going to take longer than the times above, we will inform you as soon as we know ourselves, and keep you informed along the way.
Cancellation and refund/returns policy.
You have up to 30 days from the day you receive an item to inform us you wish to return it or cancel your order.
You do not have to give a reason for returning it, but, you must return it in the same condition in which you received it, and without having handled it more than is reasonably necessary to have examined it. It must not have been built, or partially built, and then disassembled. All packaging must also be complete and undamaged.
Once we receive the item, we will refund you within 14 day, minus any charges as outlined below (if applicable)
You are responsible for paying for any costs involved in returning the item to us, unless the item is defective or not as described.
Please note, the return carriage cost may be a large percentage of the purchase price due to carriers charging by weight, we will always give you a quote beforehand.
Also, we will charge you an additional fee if the item is damaged or not resaleable at full price.